30+ Best Pink Bell-Shaped Flowers To Grow In Your Garden
Nowadays all want to grow pink bell-shaped flowers in their garden because of the beauty, colors, and variations of the flowers. You can easily find bell-shaped flowers in many parts of the world. So I’m going to guide you to the 30 best pink bell-shaped flowers.
About bell-shaped flowers:
The bell-shaped flowers are famous for their elegance and the shape of the flower attracts others. The flowers after planting add different textures and shapes and due to different blossoms it brings more interest to the garden.
The bell-shaped flowers can be found in wild areas and there are many gardeners who grow them in their gardens. The bell-shaped flower can be found with different plants green, blue, purple, white, pink, and many colors. You can use the flower for different purposes such as:
- In weddings
- Making wreaths
- Lovely gifts
30+ best pink bell-shaped flowers to grow in your garden
The following are the best pink bell-shaped flowers you can grow in your garden:
Coral Bells (Heuchera)
- The Coral Bells pants are basically known for their vibrant foliage and delicate bell-shaped flowers.
- They grow well in partial shade and well-drained soil.
- For growing these plants you need to water them moderately.
- For maintaining the color you need to add fertilizer occasionally to the soil.
- The Impatiens plants are famous for their brilliant pink blooms.
- The plant is able to grow upto typical height and spread upto 1 to 3 feet.
- To grow the plant you need to plant them in shady to semi-shady locations.
- You need to maintain well-drained soil for growing the plant.
- The plant can be grown on low maintenance hence it is good to plant for those who are beginner
- The Lupine is basically famous for its striking spires of pink flowers boasting a tall and elegant stature.
- The plant has palmate leaves and pink blossoms.
- Their preferred location for growing the plant is partial shade or full sun.
- A well-draining soil is perfect for growing the plant.
- To grow them well you need to water the plant continuously throughout the season.
Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis):
- The hyssop plant is loved because of the lovely pink flowers as shown in the image below, displaying slender and upright stems having smaller leaves.
- The plant can grow about 2 to 3 feet.
- They do prefer full sun and well-drained soil for growing in a healthy way.
- You need to water the plant regularly in order to moisten the soil.
- After the blooming of the flower pruning helps to maintain the shape and development of new growth.
- The Dahlias plants are famous for their showy bell-shaped pink blooms.
- They are flowering plants having diverse shapes and sizes.
- The plant can be grown upto 3 to 5 feet with lush green foliage which is considered a backdrop to their pink flowers.
- You need to provide the plant with full sun, and well-drained soil so that they are able to grow in a healthy way.
- The plants do need to be regularly watered.
- The Campion is a dainty perennial plant having bell-shaped pink flowers that bloom in slender stems.
- The plant is able to reach a height of 1 to 2 feet.
- It will grow better in well-drained soil and make sure to keep the plant in partial shade or full sun.
- For maintaining the gorgeous blooming of the plant you need to water the plant regularly.
- The Chrysanthemums plants do have various shades of pink bell-shaped flowers.
- The versatile flowering is known for its intricate and layered petals.
- You can easily find this plant in different sizes from compact mounds to taller varieties.
- The plant does need regular watering and pruning to maintain the health of the plant.
- The Astilbe plant is basically a perennial plant.
- It contains feathery pink flowers that add color to the garden.
- The plant is able to grow at least 1 to 3 feet.
- They do prefer growing in moist, well-drained soil and partial shades.
- You need to provide the plant with regular watering and mulching to maintain the moisture levels of the plant.
- The zinnia plants can be found in different shades of pink and vibrant bell-shaped plants.
- The plant is available in different sizes from compact varieties to taller plants that can reach up to 2 to 3 feet.
- The plant grows well in full sun and well-drained soil.
- To maintain the moisture you need to water the plant regularly.
Anemone (Anemone coronaria):
- The Anemones can be found with pink flowers that have contrasting centers.
- They are the perennial branch that can do up to a height of 12 feet.
- For growing this plant you need to maintain the moisture by planning them in well-draining soil and partial shade.
- You need to provide the plant with a regular watering schedule so that the soil is kept moist evenly.
- The Tulips come in the category of class 6 spring flowers.
- You can find the Tulips in shades of pink.
- The plant is available in different sizes according to the variety which may range from shorter variety which is suitable for bordering Gardens.
- The dollar variety of the tulips is unable to grow to reach up to 1 to 2 feet.
- You can grow the plant in well-drained soil and need to provide full sun to partial shade of light.
- You need to grow the plants during their growing season. During this period the plant will be able to produce vibrant pink blooms in the spring.
Cherry Blossom (Prunus serrulata):
- The cherry blossoms are able to produce small pink bell-shaped flowers on Cherry trees.
- The plant blooming can vary according to the shape and size which depends on the variety of the cherry trees.
- The plants grow well in weel drain soil and do prefer full sun for growing faster.
- You need to prune,water, and protect the plants from pests and disease bu that the plant is able to grow healthy and with stunning display.
Oriental Lily (Lilium orientalis):
- Basically, oriental lilies are known for their large, fragrant flowers.
- The comes in different varieties and needs to grow in captivating shades so that the plant blooms nicely.
- The height of the plant is upto 3 to 7 feet which adds elegance and more color to the gardens.
- Growing plants you need to provide the plant with well-drained soil and need to offer the plant with full sun to particle shade.
- You need to schedule the watering method so the soil is moist.
- The Petunias are found in a wide range of pink hues which are versatile annual plants.
- The plant does come in different sizes from smaller to taller trees that can spread up serval feet.
- They do prefer to grow in well-draining soil and where it gets full sunlight.
- You need to follow a proper watering schedule and deadheading to keep the plant blooming throughout the season.
- The Camellia has striking pink blooms which are evergreen shrubs or small trees.
- The plant is able to grow up to 6 to 12 feet.
- The plant does have glossy, dark green leaves with flowers that have different size and shape.
- For growing the plant to need to provide the plant with well-drained soil and partial shade.
- The plant does need regular watering and mulching to maintain the soil moisture.
- The Peonies are loved for their fragrant pink bell-shaped flowers.
- They come under the herbaceous perennials plant category.
- It can grow upto 3 feet tall and have bushy foliage serve.
- The plane flower is considered a symbol of beauty, grace, and prosperity.
- The plant is loved for garden planting and floral arrangements.
- You need to provide the plant a well-drained soil and need to give it partial shade to full sunlight.
- The plant does need regular watering to grow so that the plant comes with heavy flowering.
- The aster plants are perennials having pink daisy-like flowers.
- The plant comes in various sizes that depend on the species, ranging from mounds that can be upto 3 feet tall.
- You can find a profusion of small, vibrant pink flowers that help to attract pollinators.
- They grow well in well-drained soil and prefer full sun.
- Required to water the plant regularly and prune to encourage continuous blooming.
- The Foxgloves plants come from tall biennial plants.
- The plant is used to showcase beautiful spires of tubular pink bell-shaped flowers.
- The plant can reach upto the height of 3 to 6 feet with fuzzy foliage.
- They do prefer partial shade and well-draining soil to grow quicker.
- You need to water the plant regularly in order to maintain the plant.
- You need to handle the plant carefully because of their potential toxicity which can be harmful if ingested.
- Keep the plant away from children and pets.
Carnation (Dianthus caryophyllus):
- The carnations are perennial plants.
- The plant comes in various sizes and forms such as dwarf, medium, and tall varieties.
- The plant is able to produce a group of charming flowers with ruffled petals.
- For growing the plant you need to provide them with well-drained soil and full sun.
- The plant needs to be watered regularly to promote the blooming of the plant.
- The begonias plants are available in different ranges of pink shades.
- They are versatile annual or perennial plants.
- You can find this plant in different sizes from compact to taller sizes that you can plant in a container and garden beds.
- The height of the plant can reach upto 1 to 2 feet.
- The plant prefers to grow in well-draining soil and partial shade.
- To maintain the plant you need to water them regularly.
- The Geraniums plants are herbaceous perennial plants.
- It has various growth habits and the size of the plant depends on the plant ranging from small mounds to sprawling plants
- They do prefer to grow in well-drained soil and need full sun to partial shade of light.
- You need to water the plant regularly in order to maintain the tidy appearance of the plant.
- The hollyhock are a stately biennial or perennial plant with tall spires of pink bell-shaped flowers.
- The plant can reach upto 6 to 8 feet in height.
- The plant does contain attractive leaves.
- For growing the plant you need to prefer well drain soil with full Sun.
- You are required to do regular watering.
- To give support you require taking as per their height and prevent the toppling.
Yarrow (Achillea millefolium):
- Yarrows come under Hardy perennial plants full stop this plant is used to produce clusters of pink bell-shaped flowers.
- They’re basically known for their feathery fern-like foliage.
- The plant can reach up to a height of 1 to 3 feet.
- The plant tends to grow a flat top flower cluster with various shades of pink.
- The plant grows well in dream soil and full Sun. To grow the plant you require minimal watering after establishing to increase more blooming.
- The Fuchsias are cultivated flowers.
- They grow as shrubs, training Vines, or upright varieties.
- They do have different sizes such as from compact plants to larger plants which are able to reach a few feet tall.
- For growing the plant you need to prefer a well-drain soil and partial shade with that you need to require regular watering.
- You need to Prune the plant to maintain its shape and to increase new growth in the plant.
- The Mandevilla is characterized as a tropical vine plant able to produce turning pink bell-shaped flowers that have a Trumpet-like shape.
- The plant is able to grow up to 8 feet tall.
- The plant does have glossy green leaves.
- For planting the plant you need to keep them in a place where they can receive full sun and well drain soil.
- Also, you need to water the plant regularly and provide support for the climbing.
Creeping Phlox (Phlox stolonifera):
- The Creeping phlox plants come under low-growing perennial plants.
- They tend to grow in a dense pink bell-shaped carpet flower by creating a beautiful ground cover.
- They are unable to grow up to 6 inches in height and do spread over two feet wide.
- For growing the plant you need to prefer a place where they can receive full sunlight having well-drained soil.
- you need to water the plant regularly and prune it to maintain the shape of the plant
- The Hibiscus plants come under tropical Shrub that grows in Lord showing pink flowers having striking appearance.
- They tend to grow up to the height of 6 to 15 feet which on depend upon their varieties.
- The flower does have standing visuals also with attractive pollinators such as butterflies and hummingbirds which give an extra touch of loveliness to the garden.
- The plant grows well when it receives full sunlight and well-drained soil.
- You need to water the plant regularly to maintain healthy growth.
- The turtleheads are perennial plants that tend to produce lovely pink Bell-shaped flowers that are shaped like a turtle’s head.
- The plant is able to grow up to 2 to 3 feet.
- For growing the plan you need to maintain a light where they receive partial shade and well-drained soil conditions.
- For growing the plant in a healthy way you need to do regular watering.
- The Snapdragon plant is considered a charming annual or perennial plant having spiky key blooms with various shades of pink.
- The plant does have different varieties and according to their varieties, they grow up to 6 inches tall.
- To grow the plant you need to maintain a location where they can receive full sunlight and need well-drained soil.
- For increasing continuous blooming throughout the growing season you need to water the plant regularly.
Swamp Lily (Crinum powellii):
- The spider Lily plant is a perennial plant having large trumpet-like flowers of light pink color.
- The flowers of the plant start blooming in late summer to fall month. The size of the flower is 5 inches wide.
- The plant tends to grow between 3 to 5 feet tall.
- When you grow the plant with full Sun and drain soil it will give you a good result.
Now you can easily decide which variety of pink bell-shaped flowers to plant in your garden. for good planting result you need to plant them according to their requirements