10+ Best Indoor Fairy Garden Plants to Grow
“Flowers are the music of the ground from earth’s lips spoken without sound.”
Hey folks!! Welcome back!!!
Today I am starting this guide with you with the amazing inspiring thought written above. Guys adding a variety of flowers to the garden area makes you feel so cherished. So, why not grow a fairy garden? Fairy Gardens are one of the mini gardens that provide you with greenery at its best. To add a touch of creativity and magic to your indoor garden, you should go for an indoor fairy garden.
Fairy garden plants are loved by children as it includes fun-giving plants so you need to know about them. An indoor place would be best for making a fairy garden. It seems important to know about the best indoor fairy garden plants to grow there. Numerous indoor fairy garden plants will be explained in this guide.
So, let’s begin this guide to know about the best indoor fairy garden plants to grow in detail.
Best Indoor Fairy Garden Plants to Grow
Hey, finally, we are here to gain knowledge about the best indoor fairy garden plants. It includes various varieties like Effin herb, creeping fig, rubber plant, etc. So without wasting our time, let’s move forward to know about them:
- African violet
- Effin herb
- Air plants
- Jade plant
- Gray lavender cotton
- Rubber plant
- Dwarf umbrella plant
- Creeping fig
Here comes the time to know about indoor fairy garden plants in more detail so that you can easily grow them in your home garden:
- Do you know African violet is one of the little bloomers that will be a perfect choice for your indoor fairy garden plants, It sounds great then it is a must addition.
- It will thrive in good levels of humidity and moist soil for its growth. You have to water the plants at the base level as when it waters on the leaves the leaves turn brown.
- They will grow well if you provide them with bright indirect sunlight. Feed them with a good amount of sunlight so that the plant remains evergreen.
- As, excess sunlight, will fade the color of the leaves. So, it is the best choice as it is an indoor fairy garden plant to grow.
- Folks, effin herb is one of the best indoor fairy garden plants that can be grown in your home garden to enjoy its benefits.
- It is one of the versatile plants that will perform great in your indoor garden, all you need is to maintain the growth of the plant.
- Its scientific name is Cuphea hyssopifolia, you have to trim off the leaves of this variety so that it attains a good shape and size.
- It is firstly grown outside in the garden and then taken indoors as it would be the best choice for the indoor fairy garden plants to grow.
- Guys, air plants are one of the best choices when it comes to choosing the best indoor fairy garden plants to grow.
- Air plants are one of the best indoor fairy garden plants that can be easily in your indoor area and will add color to your yard with its magical vibes.
- Air plants tend to grow about 18 inches high and 2 to 9 inches wide. They will try well if you provide them with humid conditions, such as the indoor area.
- When there is some sunshine outside, you can place the plant near the window so that it receives light and grows well.
- The Jade plant is a succulent that is a substantial plant for various gardeners. Guys, trust me, it would be the best indoor fairy garden plants to add to your area.
- The main reason behind its loving effect is that it is not difficult to maintain the plant’s growth.
- You can place the plant outside in your backyard when there is a sunny atmosphere outside.
- For your fairy garden, it will be set as the best plant because of its miniature tree vibes that will add magic to the indoor garden.
Gray Lavender Cotton
- This new variety named Gray Lavender cotton is a Mediterranean herb that produces green-colored foliage in the plant and contrasts well with the other houseplants.
- Growing gray lavender cotton would suit you best as it is one of the indoor fairy garden plants to grow in your area.
- It will grow well if you prune off the plant on time so that its shoe remains maintained.
- It will blow your mind with its yellow-colored flowers at the time of midsummer.
- At the beginning of its growing season, you have to water the plant, but after some time when the plant is fully established you can reduce the watering frequency.
- Petunias come in a wide range of various shapes, colors, etc, and are a favorite choice of every gardener because of their magical appearance.
- Why not add petunias to your indoor fairy garden plants as they will provide a sweet odor in the area and are reliable.
- After they finish blooming, you have to pinch off the dead leaves and flowers from the plant so that new growth emerges in the plant.
- They are hardy but would be the best addition to your indoor fairy garden plants in the shades of pink, white, yellow, cream, purple, etc. You can choose the one that fulfills your requirements.
- In my previous articles, I have explained about the vinca plant and myrtle plant. Periwinkle is known by them. Without any doubt, periwinkle would be a gorgeous addition to your indoor fairy garden plants.
- Periwinkle will grow bright green colored leaves in the plant with bluish flowers.
- If you provide the periwinkle with a good amount of shade, then you will see the desired results.
- Periwinkle is a deer-resistant plant and also can prevent soil erosion in the plant. So, go for it.
- These are some of the ideal plants that can be grown by beginners in the indoor garden who only have a small amount to spend.
- It would be economical to grow rubber trees at home rather than purchasing from the market. It is easy to grow a rubber tree in one growing season as long as 2 feet apart.
- It can be grown as long as you would let it be. When you see that the plant is growing, then remember you have to replant it.
- It will serve as an appreciable houseplant and cherish you with its large green-colored leaves. It is also considered one of the best indoor fairy garden plants.
Dwarf Umbrella plant
- The dwarf umbrella plant which is known as Schefflera is a stunning choice when it comes to adding it to indoor fairy garden plants.
- You need to be cautious while caring for your plants as they need more water as compared to other houseplants in your fairy garden.
- Also, you have to pinch off the top of the leaves so that the shape of the plant is maintained.
- Lastly, the dwarf umbrella plant is a hardy perennial that will cherish you with its evergreen nature.
- Oh! Now comes the last best choices of indoor fairy garden plants for your area. It is a creeping fig that is the cousin of the fiddleleaf fig and also the weeping fig.
- It tends to produce arrow-structured leaves in the plant in shades of dark green, all you have to look after is their proper care.
- This plant is in love with moisture, so you have to feed them with a good amount of water in respect to other plants in your fairy garden.
- Also, keep in mind to provide them with a good level of bright indirect sunlight so that it does not cause damage to the plant.
Wrapping up the context
In this guide, you come to know that Fairy garden plants are loved by children as they include fun-giving plants so you need to knwo about them. An indoor place would be best for making a fairy garden. It seems important to know about the best indoor fairy garden plants to grow there.
Numerous indoor fairy garden plants will be explained in this guide. I hope you read the guide carefully so that you can grow plants in your fairy garden. So, see you in the next guide, till then safe gardening.
Thanks for reading! Happy Gardening!